And the INDEX:2005 winners are ...
From left award winners: Carsten Dierksen, iPod, Mercedes Valcarcel, Observatorio, Cameron Sinclair, Architecture for Humanity, Todd MacAllen, Softwall , H.R.H. The Crown Prince(Patron of INDEX:), Torben Vestergaard Frandsen, LifeStraw.
BODY: The winner is LifeStraw™ – design by Torben Vestergaard Frandsen (Denmark), Rob Fleuren (Holland) and Moshe Frommer (Israel). see motivation
HOME: The winner is Softwall – design by Stephanie Forsythe, Todd MacAllen, Canada. see motivation
COMMUNITY: The winner is Siyathemba – The field of hope, Architecture for Humanity – design by Cameron Sinclair and Swee Ng, USA. see motivationPLAY: The winner is Apple iTunes, iPod – design by Apple Design Team, USA. see motivation
WORK: The winner is Observatorio Iberoamericano para la Artesanía (Work) – design by Fundación Española para la Innovación de la Artesanía, Ministry for Industry, Tourism and Commerce, Spain. see motivation
- INDEX: Award. On September 23rd the the world’s largest design and innovation award ceremony took place in Copenhagen. 118 top designs from all over the world had been selected from hundreds of nominees. Five of these received the INDEX: Awards. About winners and motivation
- INDEX: Award Exhibition. From September 23rd - october 23rd 96 nominated top designs, including the award winners, have been displayed in the centre of Copenhagen.
- INDEX: Future Scenarios Exhibition. September 23rd - October 23rd at the Town Hall Square in Copenhagen. The exhibition illustrates how design could improve life for people around the world in year 2010. About Future Scenarios
- From September 25th - 28th Views: INDEX: hosted the Views Summit where international creative leaders, young designers, researchers, business and government representatives participated in design labs to improve human life. About INDEX: Views Views
- On November 10th the People's Choice Award were presented.
Learn more about the exhibtion cubes.